Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your personal information is very important to us. We would therefore like to take this opportunity to inform you about the data protection measures in place at our company. Naturally, we comply with the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other applicable data protection regulations.
Subject of data protection
According to § 3 para. 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), these relate to details about personal or professional circumstances of a specific or identifiable individual. This includes, for example, information such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, as well as usage data such as your IP address.
General data protection information
(1) Whenever you visit www.moree.de or download data from this website, we store pertinent information in a log file and process it. This process occurs anonymously. It is not possible to infer information about your person.
(2) What we store: Your IP address, the date and time of page access, the accessed page and name of the file accessed, the volume of data transferred and a report on whether access was successful.
(3) This information will not be used for commercial purposes. The evaluation is intended solely for statistical processing and improvement of our Internet site. For this purpose, we create user profiles using pseudonyms. No link is made between the person behind the pseudonym and the usage data collected. Once this purpose is achieved, the log files are deleted. There will be no permanent storage of your data. You can object to this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
(4) Your data will be used exclusively by us. It will not be passed on to third parties.
Scope of data collection and storage
In general, it is not necessary to disclose your personal data to use our website. However, we may need your personal data in certain instances in order to actually provide our services. This applies both to the supply of information and the shipping of ordered products, as well as replying to individual queries.
If you ask us to provide a service or deliver goods, we will only collect and store your personal data to the extent required to provide the service or fulfil the order. To this end, it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to our partners whom we employ to provide the services or fulfil the order. This includes transport companies or other service providers. In the event that we carry out any of the actions listed below or any other action, or if we provide a service, we would like to collect and store your personal data and will ask you for your explicit consent in the relevant section of our website:
– Newsletter subscription
– Credit check or age verification to enable our services or
– Payment methods
– Personalisation of our website
– Additional services and offers for which your express consent is required for data collection.
After completion of the order, your data will be blocked and then deleted after the expiry of the legal fiscal and trade regulations, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data.
If you signed up to our newsletter using your email address, we will use your email address after the fulfilment of the service for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Data collection through the use of Google Analytics
Google uses DoubleClick DART cookie
This will ensure that no personal data of any kind pertaining to the user is stored, apart from the Internet protocol address. This information is intended to help us automatically recognise you on your next visit to our website and make navigation easier for you. Cookies allow us, for example, to adapt a website to your interests and to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter every time.
You may of course view our website without cookies. If you do not want us to recognise your computer, you may prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting the setting in your browser “do not accept cookies”. For full details of how this works, please refer to the instructions of your browser provider. If you do not accept cookies, this may restrict certain functions on our website.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your Internet program (browser). To do this, you must turn off the cookie storage setting of your Internet browser. For more information, please refer to the user instructions of your Internet browser.
Collection and storage of usage data
Assigned data use
We adhere to the principle of assigned data use and only collect, process and store your personal data for the purposes for which you have provided them. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless this is not required to provide the service or fulfil the order. The transfer of data to governmental institutions and authorities entitled to obtain information will only occur within the scope of the statutory obligations to provide information or if a court ruling obliges us to provide the information.
We also take in-house data protection very seriously. Our employees and the service providers we employ are obliged to observe our confidentiality guidelines and comply with data protection regulations.
Right to information and withdrawal